www.truckstopuk.co.uk
www.brummionline.com
www.truckstopaustralia.com

Thread: 3126 Flash Codes

Default 3126 Flash Codes

Does anyone know what these codes are

Thanks!
    The Amercian dream is dead!

1 in 24 Speed v32 Champion! 10 Count Champion! 2 Many Bugs Champion! 247 Mini Golf Champion! 2D Paintball Champion! 3 Reel Fruit Slots Champion! 3 Reel Jackpot Slots Champion! 3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion! 3d Swat Champion! 5 Reel Amazon Slots Champion! 5 Reel Stars Slots Champion! 9 Dragons Hexa Champion! Ace Solitaire Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Angry Birds Champion! Archery 2000 Champion! Base Jumping Champion! Batting Practise Champion! Become the 16-Bit Wizard Champion! Billiard Training Champion! Blosics Champion! Bomb It 2 Updated Champion! Breakit Champion! Breakout Champion! Bubble Bot Champion! Bumble Tumble Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Bumper Jack 21 Champion! Chick Party v32 Champion! Chistmas Day Champion! Christmas Adventure Champion! Clarinex Pinball Champion! Click Santa Champion! Crescent Solitaire Champion! Deal or No Deal Champion! Dice Mix Champion! Domino Champion! Enemy Bee Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! FreewayFury Champion! Goulds TD Champion! Halloween Slots Champion! Helicopter Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Hidden Numbers - Narnia Champion! Hit 21 Delux Champion! Jonnys Deep Sea Snapshots Champion! Jump Racer Champion! Jump`n`Rolla Champion! Jurassic Bug Champion! Keno Champion! Lost Monkey Champion! Luigis Revenge Interactive Champion! Magic Tiles Adventure Champion! Magic Touch Champion! Mahjong 36 Blocks Champion! Mahjong 3D (057) Stone - The Boat Champion! Mahjong Solitaire Champion! Maritime Channel Champion! Marvin's Lucky 13 Solitaire Champion! Mask Pinball 2 V32 Champion! Matchstick Flicker Champion! Money Miner Champion! Monkey Cannonball Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Pepsi Max Pinball Champion! Pinboliada Champion! Plupon Champion! Pool Jam - 10 Minute Game Champion! Power Driver Champion! Power Driver 2.0 Champion! Rat n Roll Pinball Champion! Roulette 2000 Champion! Scamper Ghost Champion! Scrabble Blast Champion! Skee Ball Champion! Slingo Delux Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Snake Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Speartoss 5 Shots Champion! Spot The 25 Differences challenge 6 Champion! Squiggle Squid Champion! Stoats Stash Champion! Table Blackjack Champion! Teichhuhn Champion! Ten Pin Bowling Champion! Tetris Champion! The Little Difference Champion! Touch Typing Champion! Tripeaks reserve Champion! Turtle Shot Champion! Typing Test Champion! Undead Swell Heads Champion! UNO 3 Champion! Upkeying Champion! Wacky Ballz Blast Champion! X-Training Champion! Yeti Pentathlon Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Yeti Sports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion! Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion! Zombie Mania v32 Champion!

Default Re: 3126 Flash Codes

Deville here is a little to go by. Maybe you already solved your problem, but anyway......

On my KW's, Freighliners, and CCC trucks the cruise control/check engine light WILL point you in the right direction. A 39 flash WILL send you to the IAC valve. A 31 Flash WILL send you to the lost speed signals. Our Cat distributor used to ask what codes were flashing via the check engine light, but have since given me a pocket tec to use. Pages 58 thru 66 in the C7 operation manual (only one handy and identical to 3126E manual), list the procedure for retrieving the codes using the cruise control switches, what the codes are, and the consequences. Usually though, in the case of the speed sensors, with the engine running, the check engine light comes on, depending on how the engine is programmed, the engine may run normal or power down. If the sensor/wiring is bad, it might still run, but once you turn it off, it will not receive a signal, and thus the no start. Here is where a scanner or pocket tec will show you the cruise control flash code, and cross it over to a cat code. The IAC will flash a code 39 with the cruise, but show up as a 164-11 on the scanner. The cruse flashes will point us in the right direction while troubleshooting,and has helped me and my cat distributor repair my problems over the phone, but it is not the see all the scanner is. It will give you an idea where the trouble lies.

Another thought, the problem could be something as simple as the main fuse going to the ecm! Had one of the off the wall chassis that the factory put too small of fuse in, and the engine kept quitting - no codes - no flashes - I think the factory called for a 10 amp and cat called for a 25 amp (long time ago) changed fuese and problem went away.

By 99SD
    Drive carefully. It's not only trucks that can be recalled by their Maker.

WOW! Thank you. I have heard many people compalin about a rough start or no start & the engine dying & flashing an IAC code...but many of these people have siad that changing the sensor has not helped.

My only complaints with my truck is this......On ocasion I do have a no start.......it doesn't matter if it's hot or cold, sitting over night or for days on end. I suspected it was the diesel & haven't had the problem in a while. 8 times outta 10 the truck will turn over on the 1st try.

The 2nd complaint is that it will run rough & sputter until the temp guage reachs a little less than 1/4 than it smooths out & is fine. I did atest that to disel as well as it became worse back in 06' when the new disel blends were introduced.

The 3rd compalint is that my cruise control doesn't work & I miss it. So I thought maybe one of these 3 codes could relate to that.

I had a bad temp guage sensor, it was too close to the engine & melted off. so Freightliner cut into that harness to jump the guage. I don't think it reads right, normal temp on my truck is almost @ the 3/4 mark which is about 210*. I get varying opinions about the correct operating temp. 210 seems about right, that's pretty much year round too.

I do have an issue on those inbetween days where it's not warm but not cold either & the fan won't kick on. I've never over heated but I felt like it could have....that could just be me being paranoid.

I run power service year round & try to run EXXON Mobil fuel as often as possible, I find HESS fuel in the inter is REALLY good.

Good info, thanks.

As far as your 3126 idling ruff at start up and then smoothing out when in gets warm - I would have the injector "0" rings checked and the injector cups. Mine did the same thing and that was the cause. Also, I change my thermostats (coolant regulators as CAT calls them) every time I do a top end (every 100K). My temperature runs at 182 summer and winter.

What year and model is your truck?If the cruise stopped working and its a freightliner business class then it maybe the pressure switch right behind the dash cluster its a $12 switch.It screws into a air block and when you release the air brake pressure it activates this switch and allows the cruise to work or it may be the micro switch on the clutch pedal or brake pedal.Try taking your toe and rasing the clutch pedal just a touch.My switch behind the dash died last summer.It stated being intermitent then worked great then on my way to utah thud it died.

It's a 2000 FL80.

Great responses here, please keep em' coming.

Behind your dash cluster is a alluminum block with a couple of pressure switches screwed into it.I dont remember which on it is but its on the top and towards the driver door.If you take a VOM and check the wires as you hit the switch you will figure out which one it is.Freightliner couldnt figure out what was wrong with my cruise so i did some searching on the world wide web and its fixed.But if you figure out what switch it is unhook the wires and use a jumper wire to tie the wires together and then go around the block and see if the cruise works just remember if you hit the brakes it wont shut off you have to hit the off on the dash.But by doing this it will bypass that switch and should work if it dont then it may be the switch on the clutch or brake pedal and in that case you can do the same use a jumper and bypass